Bangladesh (MRP) Machine Readable Passport is mandatory for any Bangladeshi citizen who wants to visit abroad. Presently hand written passport no longer valid by any country in the World. They must need a valid passport to apply for visa. Below you will find guideline how to apply for MRP passport online and submit Bangladesh Passport Office. Recently Passport and Immigration Department has introduced ePassport, from now on people of Bangladesh can apply for ePassport online in their respective district.
- Fill up MRP passport Application Form Online
- Select your desired type of passport ORDINARY, DIPLOMATIC or OFFICIAL
- Select delivery type Regular or Express
- 01 (one) copy recent passport size photograph
- Photocopy of applicant’s National ID Card or Digital Birth Certificate (with 17-digit number)
- Proof of payment (Enter Bank Precept Number in the form). Passport fee detail click here
- After submission of passport form online, a unique id will be generate to edit passport further online.
- Then take a print out of the form, attach your photo, bank deposit slip and submit to passport office. Then you will be asked for biometric enrollment in the same office.
- According to delivery type of passport whether Regular or Express, you will get sms to your phone number to collect passport from passport office.